So, remember that time when I didn't blog for a month? Oh you mean it has happened more than once? Well my friend, life has gotten in the way. My kids, my husband, my house all demand a piece of me and something had to give. So to my five loyal readers, I apologize for my absence, but here I am. I'm sorry you have missed out on the cuteness that are my sweet boys, but three of the five loyal readers were experiencing it first hand.
First up, David and I took an overnight trip to Charlotte. I had bought him Bobcat basketball tickets for Christmas and the game was finally upon us. We dropped the boys off at lunchtime and headed down to Charlotte. We checked in to our room first and figured out where we wanted to have dinner.
We had a fabulous room with a beautiful view in the heart of downtown.
How happy do we look?
We ate dinner at this yummy restaurant called BlackFinn and had some drinks. We had so much fun just talking and laughing. I forget how fun my hubby can be sometimes. Then we just walked across the street to the game. The Bobcats were playing the Lakers and it was a super exciting game! It was also pretty cool to watch Kobe play in real life!
Unfortunately the Bobcats lost, but the beer that I had during the game eased the pain.
It was so nice to be able to just walk the block back to our room after the game! We were in bed, dessert in hand, watching 20/20 by 10! That's my kind of date! Haha.
The next day we checked out and did a little shopping at South Park. I am happy to say that I was successful. Thank you JCrew! On our way home we stopped at UNCC to take a walk down memory lane. So much has changed since David graduated. It was fun to see all the changes.
One of the biggest changes is the addition of a football stadium that will be opening this season! Can't wait to take the boys to a game!
It was so nice to have a day away with my man!
No comments:
Post a Comment