Thursday, February 28, 2013

Yep

My parents came into town and we were looking for some fun things to share with them. Austin requested that we go to SciWorks. It's winter and they are from California so doing something indoors was a big hit.
Austin had so much fun showing them how everything worked. 
This was of course our first stop. Austin LOVES this chair...
 Asher on the other hand, not so much!
 It was nice to have so many extra hands so we could actually try out some of the things. It is usually just the boys and I and I am chasing one or the other down!




 I know this picture isn't perfect. Grandma Vickie has her eyes closed and Austin's hand photo bombed it, but look at my boys sweet face! Makes my heart melt!

 Love this boy.
 sweet brothers.
 Why Papi, what big ears you have!


 Grandma's are such good seatbelts! This just goes to show you that a mom never stops being a mom, they just become a Grandma with all the Mommy love and then some!
 checking out the otters.
 My awesome parents
 The gang minus Austin who didn't want to take a picture with us.
 He wanted a picture by himself.
 Grandma and Austin love their skee ball!
 GOLF!
 Yep. That's me and my Aunt racing!
 That's all I have to say....yep!

No comments: