Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hunting

After quiet time we had our Easter egg hunt. There was rain in the forecast for rain all day and I didn't want the boys to miss out on anything. It's Easter weekend and we were able to stretch out the fun. The eggs were hidden in the front and backyard. Austin couldn't wait to get his hands on as many as he could! Ashe was much less interested, so Austin would put eggs in his basket. He is such a sweet brother! I love how he loves his brother! It was so fun to have a big yard to hide eggs in. I loved watching the boys run all around looking for the eggs!


 Austin gave him this egg and he treasured it! So sweet!
 Yelling, "I found another one!"

 still holding his cherished egg!


 Asher finally started getting into it in the end. He liked putting the eggs in his basket.



 He was excited to find the candy inside!
 Happy Easter hunting brothers!
 Asher is actually saying "cheese!" Haha! I guess his Mommy takes a lot of pictures!
Next up..Easter!

No comments: