Yesterday it was finally time to color Easter eggs!! I love this tradition and have been doing it as long as I can remember! I love being able to now continue this tradition with my boys. At least Austin was excited about it. Asher was a little on the cranky side so we decided to put him down for an early nap!
Austin could not wait to get his hands on some eggs to color!
I love this silly boy!
He couldn't wait to get all of the cups filled with an egg!
We had so much fun spending this time with Austin. He really is so much fun!
He enjoyed writing with his "magic" crayon. He made an egg for everyone! So much cuteness!
Our eggs came out WAY better than last years. I used a different coloring kit this year and this one is a keeper! I can't wait for the Easter Bunny to see these!
No comments:
Post a Comment