We finally had our first tball practice and it was COLD! The kids were such troopers and Austin really likes his coach. He was so excited to put on his baseball clothes for practice. He thought he was something pretty special (and of course he is right!)
How cute is this? LOVE!
David and I were very surprised to find out that Austin is the youngest one on his team by at least a year. All the other kids have played before and knew everything about baseball. I guess I was hoping for more of them to be just starting out like Austin, but who knows, maybe this will be a good thing.
He had a lot of fun. He was a little distracted, but we will work on that.
Coach Alex is great and gave him a lot of encouragement.
He ran his first set of bases (like an airplane.) My boy just has a little extra style! Haha!
Go CUBS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment