First off, I want to say Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Dad out there...mine! This man is not only a wonderful Dad, but a wonderful Grandpa to my boys. The boys call him Papi and I am pretty sure they think he hung the moon. What other Grandpa would play fireman for HOURS just because his grandson wanted to? And I mean HOURS!! What ever I could say would not do him justice to how wonderful he is! I love you Dad!
Now on to my awesome hubby. The amazing father to my boys. Thank you for being a man they can look up to. Thank you for taking the time for picnics, playgrounds and drums. You are one of a kind and I love you more everyday! Happy Father's Day babe!!
The boys were excited to give Daddy his card and present this morning. They were also excited that they talked him into watching Fireman Sam for the 1000th time!
This evening we had a BBQ with David's Mom and Stepdad.
We had cookie cake!!
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there. Happy Father's Day to all the Mom's out there who are being everything to their children! My Mom was my everything for the first ten years of my life until the man I call my Dad came into it. Thank you Mom!! You Rock!!











No comments:
Post a Comment