Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away

 We have seriously had WAY too much rain here lately. The boys and I were going crazy being trapped inside all day, so I needed to find something different for us to do. It was time to break out the the playdough. It has to be rough to when Mommy brings out the playdough! Asher only cared for all of five minutes. Austin on the other hand loved it!





 It was a jammies kind of a day! Next we were on to painting.



 Daddy was on his way home with breadsticks for the boys, so Austin wanted to make his own pizza. I let him do everything himself (yes he did wash his hands before he started his pizza.)




 I think it turned out great! He is going to be the next Mr. Papa Johns!
 What's better on a rainy day for dessert than donuts? NOTHING!!
Rain Rain go away!!

No comments: