Yesterday I took the boys to SciWorks to run around and have some fun! I wasn't going to take pictures (seriously, have I met me?) so I didn't bring my camera. I had to use my iphone instead. I just could not resist the cuteness that was happening here!
This chair is one of Austin's favorite things. Asher on the other hand, wants nothing to do with it!
This was super cool. You throw the ball at the target and it tells you how fast you threw it!
This is peanut the donkey.
He could never get the courage to go down the dark slide. Austin even offered to go down with him on his lap. It was so sweet! He said "it's ok Asher, I will help you. My spiderman shoes will light the way for us!"
They held hands for so long! My heart was so full! They were talking to each other and Austin was pointing things out to him. Love these boys!
My future dentists
Yay for Summer!

























No comments:
Post a Comment