Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Go Tigers

On December 7th, two of my three boys had their first basketball game. David decided to coach Austin's basketball team and both of them were pretty excited for the season! They have practice every Wednesday evening and games are on Saturday mornings. Austin definitely has a lot of natural talent when it comes to sports. He is on the b team this year, but it will not be long at all until he moves up to the a team. It;s a good thing we got a basketball goal to practice at home. His team is called the Clemson Tigers and there is ten boys on the team. Besides Austin, there is Noah, Jacob, Isaac, Spencer, Jake, Jack, Van, Keagen, and Hampton. I'm only telling you this because I don't want to forget it one day! Ha! Let's be real, by next month I will probably forget all those names. It helps being the coach's wife!
 Before each game, each boy's name is announced and they line up at the free throw line. After they are all called, they get to shoot a free throw. It's so cute to watch them!


 I'm so proud of him. He really gets into the game. He is learning all the rules and really trying hard at rebounding! He still needs to work on defense and guarding his man, but that will come with time and practice.
 He is also getting really good at shooting his free throw foul shots!

Very excited for our first basketball season! Go Tigers!

No comments: