So, like I said in my previous post, we had to cram all of our remaining Christmas traditions into one last week. With that said, it was time to make cookies. I have to admit, sometimes I hate making sugar cookies. I know they are not difficult, but they are just, well, work!
Also, the inner control freak in me has a hard time with them not all looking perfect. I love how much the boys love decorating them, so that always knocks the control freak on her rear end! Ha!
I love watching them get creative. Austin is so very purposeful with his decorating. He is so much like his Mommy! He wants them to look perfect!
Asher on the other hand, this boy oozes chaos. I love that he is so free. I want to be more like him when I grow up!
Why yes, those are our gingerbread houses that we made earlier. Why yes, I am crazy to do both these very big activities on the same day....and what is that? It's Christmas Eve? Of course! Why not! Just call me crazy!
These happy faces makes my heart smile.
Asher's cookies..
Austin's cookies..
Mommy's cookies. Eat up Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment