How did six years fly by so fast? It's no joke when they say don't blink! How did my colicky blonde hair blue eyed baby boy turn six? Tears.
Austin wanted a dinosaur party this year, so a dinosaur party is what Mommy delivered.
In each goodie bag was a small excavation kit, a magnifying glass, dinosaur crayons and a handmade thank you note from my sweet Austin!
Dino tic-tac-toe
Dinosaur skeleton cookies
Prehistoric punch made with fruit punch, orange juice and ginger ale. It was a HUGE hit with the kiddos.
Dino crayons
I didn't get a picture of it, but as the kiddos arrived, I had dinosaur coloring and activity pages to do and color with their dino crayons.
After the coloring, the only other activity we did was pin the plate on the stegosaurus. The kids got a kick out of it. I had other games planned, but the kids had so much fun just playing together that I didn't want to break up the fun!
Cake time.
Cake and cookies for the win
Everything tastes better with a paper straw right?
I'm so glad that these two are best friends. Love them!
Three of the four crazies. They are as close as siblings. I guess that's what happens when their Mommies are best friends!
Present time
I would say this party was a success!! Happy Birthday Austin










No comments:
Post a Comment