Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!! To celebrate my favorite doctors birthday, we headed over to my bestest friend Sara's house for some fun festivities. Sara is seriously one of the most creative people I know. She had some fun things planned for the kiddos.
We started with making our own Cat in the Hat faces.
Clearly this is serious work!
Such precious little Cat in the Hats!
Jess had Sara and I do it too....thankfully she didn't grab my camera and take a picture of me! There is a picture floating around somewhere and I am sure she can use it as blackmail one day! She of course looks cute!
Up next, a science experiment. You take two glasses, one with yellow water and one with blue. Each cup has the end of a paper towel in it with the other end leading to another glass. The water travels through the paper towels and empty into the empty glass. When the colors combine, what do they make???? GREEN!!
I told her "show me Vanna" Haha!
A little Sneetch story time while we wait..
then some Sneetch Simon Says.
Then we had to watch the Sneetches of course!
Yay!! It made green! The kids were super excited!
Our Take home party gift....Oh the Places You'll Go cupcakes of course!
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"-Dr. Seuss
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out"-Dr.Seuss
Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment