I decided to post a quick tutorial on Austin's birthday banner from his Dinosaur Party. It's super easy and takes no time. I did his name, but you could also do age, gender for a baby shower, the possibilities are endless!
First gather the papers you will need for your banner.
You can find a template online for the flags or just measure them out like I did and hope for the best. I measured out 4.25" across and 6.75" down.
For the pinwheels, cut two strips of paper 2.5" wide and 11" long. You will need two for each flag.
Fan fold both papers back and forth (remember making those paper fans in elementary school?)
Glue the two strips together making sure that the folds match up.
You should end up with this super cool circle.
Push it down to make a circle and hot glue in the middle to hold it in place.
Cut out two sizes of decorative circles. Mine are 3" and 2.5".
Glue it all together and string it with your desired material. I used jute twine for mine.
For his name, I just used stickers I had on hand, but you could easily print out letters and cut them with your 2.5" circle punch.
I hope this tutorial helps you with all your fun diy banner needs. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment