Monday, March 16, 2015

Rainbow of Fun

If you follow my blog, you know that I try to make the holidays special for my boys. Some activities we get to and some we don't. The natives were getting restless, so I decided they needed a fun St. Patrick's Day activity. I already had everything on hand which made it that much easier.
Supplies needed: Froot Loops cereal, mini marshmallows (or you could use cotton) glue and a picture of a rainbow.

 Once I got Asher to stop eating the marshmallows, he started to get the hang of it. He wanted marshmallows everywhere as opposed to just on the clouds. He likes to think outside the box!
 Austin is more of a rule follower and likes things perfect and just so.
 I would say these two crazy monkeys had fun with their St. Patrick's Day project.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute craft! Holidays are fun. I just found your blog through Instagram. It's wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

David and Amber Foster said...

Thank you so much Tasha!I'm glad you enjoy it!