Monday, June 1, 2015

Teacher Appreciation


We have four pretty terrific teachers in our lives. I wanted to give them a sweet treat to thank them for loving my boys. I found this delicious lemon cookie recipe from Love from the Oven. Oh.My.Goodness. The only thing I changed was that I left out the lemon zest. I'm sure it's delicious with it, but I don't have a zester so I just left it out. They are the best lemon cookies that ever there was! Seriously. 
I packaged them up in some cute berry baskets from Michaels, pink ones to match the pink chips in the cookies. I then finished it off with an adorable printable from Make Bake Celebrate and some baker's twine. The perfect spring treat, just add milk!
Thank you to all the teacher's who work so hard every single day. You put in more time than people realize and I hope you felt extra appreciated!

No comments: