Early in May we took the boys to the zoo. We wanted to get a trip in before it got to hot. Apparently every other person in North Carolina had the same idea because it was packed! No worries, we were there to have some fun and fun is what we had!
I have no idea what is going on here. He is so goofy sometimes!
you know this was a big hit!
sweet brothers
checking out the elephants!
hanging out with my littlest boy while the big boys took a potty break.
I'd go anywhere with this stud!
a geyser! This was pretty cool. Asher asked if he could go touch it. Sure kid, go see what happens!
Climbing boys.
Mommy with he lion cubs,
I love exploring with my boys! It is so fun to watch them explore and discover, Seeing the world through their eyes is pure magic. I can't wait for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment