One day while Austin and I were in California, Grandma Vickie and Uncle Matthew took Austin and I to the Long Beach Aquarium. Austin was awake the entire time and loved watching all the fish. He even checked out the rays as they swam by and even the sharks. He was fascinated with all the movement and colors. It was amazing seeing all of this for the first time through his eyes.

Austin and Mommy checking out the rays as they swim by
Do you see the giant eel swimming by my head? Yikes!!
Grandma Vickie got Austin a ray to nibble on!
Oh the joy of watching the rays, I think they were his favorite.
Do you see the giant eel swimming by my head? Yikes!!
Grandma Vickie got Austin a ray to nibble on!
Oh the joy of watching the rays, I think they were his favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment