This was so cute I just had to take it. I love all the positions he gets into when he sleeps. Usually we roll him up in the blanket he is lying on like a little burrito. As soon as you unroll him his arms go right up just like this. I thought it was too cute that he was sleeping that way so I just had to take a picture. I am so thankful that God sent one of his angels down to look after us!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
This was so cute I just had to take it. I love all the positions he gets into when he sleeps. Usually we roll him up in the blanket he is lying on like a little burrito. As soon as you unroll him his arms go right up just like this. I thought it was too cute that he was sleeping that way so I just had to take a picture. I am so thankful that God sent one of his angels down to look after us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like me in the morning ;-)
Post a Comment