Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Plane Ride

As you all know, Austin and I took a 3 week trip to California. This was Austin's first plane ride. I was so scared to do it all by myself, but everyone was so wonderful. When we left, the airport let David come with me to the gate so he could help me get everything through security. Thank GOD they did because I don't know how anyone could do it alone. They even had to check all of his bottles. It was crazy!!! The flight attendants fell in love with him (of course) and they gave him a first flight certificate that was signed by all of them and the pilot. I thought that was pretty special! And to top it all off, he didn't cry once the entire way out. People would walk by and say, "wow he is such a good baby, I didn't even know he was here." Nothing I didn't already know. He is such a special guy. As you can see from the picture, all the excitement wore him out.

No comments: