For those of you who don't know, Austin loves to be naked. I am pretty sure he gets it from his dad..hehe. If he is starts to get fussy, all you have to do is change his diaper and he is the happiest boy in the world!! What a crazy baby! This is a shot mom and I took of him when we were changing his diaper and getting him into his jammies. I know you had to smile just looking at this!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Naked and Happy
For those of you who don't know, Austin loves to be naked. I am pretty sure he gets it from his dad..hehe. If he is starts to get fussy, all you have to do is change his diaper and he is the happiest boy in the world!! What a crazy baby! This is a shot mom and I took of him when we were changing his diaper and getting him into his jammies. I know you had to smile just looking at this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment