Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella

Last Saturday was Bella's 9th birthday. Terrance and Alida where having a party for her and her friends at the Fun Zone is Statesville. There were so many kids there. I could see what I have to look forward to when Austin gets older! Yikes! There was lots for him to do there and of course he started out by getting in the first car he saw!I know this game is silly, but I love it! I had Austin help me. He was much less interested. This was Austin's FAVORITE game which made his Daddy very proud!
Trying out a new game....it looks like I am having more fun than Austin! ha
Driving the boat
checking out the merry go round
This kid is a natural. I am serious! He made like 10 or 12 shots in a row! Hello college scholarship.....NBA anyone? haha. It is amazing to see how athletic he is at 2!!!
making Mommy and Daddy proud!
Bella getting ready to blow out her candles! Happy Birthday Bella! We love you!

No comments: