Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mother's Day

I know it has been awhile since I have posted. I am so behind. We haven't been up to much and to be honest, I just couldn't find the motivation. Well, now I am sick in bed so I thought this would be a good time to update the blog!
David had to work on Mother's Day, so Alida invited Austin and I to her parent's house to enjoy the day. Austin LOVES his Bella. They are like brother and sister. He follows her EVERYWHERE....even to the bathroom....poor girl! We had so much fun! When we first got there we ate lunch because we were starving!!
After lunch Bella and Austin wanted to swing so Alida pushed Austin on the swing! He LOVED it!
After the swings Alida took us on a ride around her parents beautiful property. Austin had a blast riding in the golf cart. He even got to drive. Brother and Sister...don't they look alike? Bella calls me her second mom and I call he my daughter so they kind of are brother and sister! I love these two!
After our ride, Austin and Bella bounced on the trampoline. I was getting tired just watching them. I only WISH I had that kind of energy...I totally see a trampoline in our future.
We decided to head to the park down the street to get some more energy out of the kids. Before we left the kids sat on Nick's motorcycle. Austin loves motorcycles so he was super happy about this!
I LOVE Austin's hair in this picture!!
Convincing Aunt Alida to once again push him on the swings!
We had so much fun! I can't believe we stayed there for almost 8 hours! I love Alida and he family so much. They sure made it a very happy Mother's Day. I hate that I don't have one single picture of Austin and I on Mother's Day. As long as I have pictures of the boy who made it possible for me to be a Mommy, that's all I need!

This was my Mother's Day note from Daddy and Austin written in chalk on our driveway! Way too cute!!

No comments: