Last week I decided to brave the whole painting thing since Austin enjoys it so much. I bought him a smock awhile ago and figured it would be a little less messy this way. Also it was a beautiful day so why not take the fun outdoors? Well, he was interested in painting for about 2 minutes (if that) and he was NOT a fan of his smock. Oh well. I got a cute picture out of it (and a painted one too!)
Next it was time for sidewalk chalk, another 2 minute activity.
My little pirate! haha
Next it was on to pushing the car around. For some reason this is much more exciting than actually driving it!
Showing Mommy the airplane in the sky
Then it was time to run! He ran back and forth from the mailbox to the garage door. Over and over again. He would say "ready, set, go" each time! It was so much fun to watch him. I raced him a few times which he thought was pretty funny! He kept telling me "silly Mommy!" I guess it's a good thing I am keeping my workouts to the basement if I look that silly! ha!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment