Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saturday Funday

Saturday started out super lazy since I was sick. By dinner time, we were ALL ready to venture out of the house. We decided to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. It seemed like we waited FOREVER for our food. It was a good thing we went a little early before we were too hungry! Austin enjoyed his fries more that anything!
more than anything, that is until I gave him some fruit snacks!
After dinner we went to chick fil a and got milkshakes....Austin had a chocolate milk. We decided the evening was too beautiful to just go home, so we decided to take a drive around town.
Enjoying the beauty
This is one of my favorite roads to drive down. I LOVE the pear trees and farms that line the street.
Austin LOVED having the windows down. It's the little things...
After we put Austin to bed, David and I enjoyed a quiet evening on the back deck playing games. He beat me at Yahtzee and I kicked his behind at Skip bo.
He loses well! haha
I love lazy days like this! It doesn't get any better!

No comments: