Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day Hike

On Memorial Day, our little family got up and got ready, then headed to Hanging Rock State Park for a hike. We packed a lunch (thank you Subway) and ate as soon as we got there. After our lunch, we headed to the short trails that lead to two waterfalls. David and I haven't been there since before Austin was thought of, so we were excited to be back and share the beauty with Austin. The trail was a little more rough than I remembered and the 95 degree heat plus humidity didn't help, but Austin was such a trooper. He walked most of it himself and had a BLAST!! He loved the waterfalls and would have dove right in if we would have let him! It is so nice to know that Austin enjoys the outdoors! I love my boys!!
Our Family
Beautiful waterfall
Asher and I
Austin saw some hikers using walking sticks so he found this stick and started using it. It was so cute. This is just one of the thousand pictures we took! haha
Sweet boy after our hike!

No comments: