Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This morning we got up and had breakfast. I brought David breakfast in bed and Austin told him "Happy Father's Day" in the cutest little voice in the world! We got ready and headed to church. After church we met up with UD, Linda and Matthew for lunch at a new place we have never tried right across the street from church. It was a super yummy Italian place. David and I both had tomato, basil and mozzarella sandwiches on focaccia bread, soooo good!the gang so much cuteness in one little boy!
the boys
our sweet family
After lunch we walked back to church.
It was time for haircuts for Daddy and Austin.
Once we finished haircuts it was time for naps. Then Austin and I headed to the grocery store to get food for grilling. Daddy is good on the grill. I wanted to try out a new idea. I made a honey mustard marinade for chicken. It was soooo good. We are going to have to add that one into the rotation! I LOVE the summer. It is so fun to hang out on the back deck and grill!
At dinner we gave Daddy his Father's Day card. He LOVED it.
We spent the rest of the evening just hanging out.
I think the hubby had a pretty good Father's Day. I can't believe next year we will be celebrating this day with TWO boys! WOW! We are so blessed! Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there!!

No comments: