Sunday, June 19, 2011

Working on the Nursery

Last week we had a painter come in and begin working on the nursery. I have to admit that I am a little stressed out. At this point in my pregnancy with Austin, the ENTIRE nursery was complete minus our little bundle of joy. I know I still have plenty of time, but when you have contractions your entire pregnancy, you don't really know when that time will come.
Austin had a blast with all of the tools. Mark worked really hard and did a great job. We sure gave him a lot to do. We decided to put up bead boarding and paint the walls a navy blue. I didn't want a traditional looking baby nursery. I was picturing more a "big boy" type room with primary colors. We are going to do Austin's room the same colors. I am so excited and anxious for the final product!!
In the beginning..the first panel goes up.
Austin being a big help. Silliness
More panels going up!!
first coat of blue paint!!!
Stay tuned for the finished product!!

No comments: