Yesterday we were invited to swim over at Nana and Papa's house. Austin was so excited to go in the pool. We picked up lunch for us and Nana and ate before we headed into the pool. It is nice and hot here in the NC, so the pool felt oh so good!
I decided to brave my pre pregnancy bikini so I could work on my tan. It is so much more comfortable than the maternity bathing suits I have, so this summer I am baring all. Sorry if I offend anyone!
Austin was having a blast riding around with David and I.
He loved riding his "boat." Him and Daddy were making boat noises as they cruised around the pool. Silly boys.
I decided that every Monday should be spent in the pool this summer! I am pretty sure that Austin agrees. It was almost impossible to get him out of the pool! Yay for summer!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment