This past Sunday was my 29th birthday! I LOVE birthdays. I never feel older, I always feel like a kid ready to celebrate!! The morning started with breakfast in bed! Yay husband! Austin came in and said "Happy Birthday Mommy," which of course I just loved. After breakfast we got ready and headed to church. Austin loves going to Sunday school to play with his friends. After church we went to lunch with David's parents and older brother to celebrate. I got to choose the location...hello Brixx!! I know you think I am crazy picking a pizza place, but it is so good and I was craving their pizza margharita! And yes, I ate the whole thing myself...all 1000 plus calories of it! Yummy!!
Our waiter brought Austin a plate of dough to play with while we were waiting for our food. He wasn't quite sure what to do with it...
celebrating on the other side of the table
Papa found a good use for the dough! Dough boogers!!
Me and the hubs!
After lunch we went home and took naps. Then I got to open my card from Daddy and Austin before we met up with our friends at my favorite place...ARIGATOS!!!
reading my card...it was very sweet!!
Our wonderful friends Nathan and Jill
More awesome friends (feels like family after all this time) Andy, Erin and Miss Ellie
A terrible picture of me...good of the hubby. Hey, it was hot with all the cooking at the table and being 9 months pregnant!!
The gang! I am so thankful to be surrounded by such wonderful people. They all made my birthday very special!!
Friday, August 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment