Friday, August 5, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, back to the Pool we Go...

On Tuesday it was way too hot to just sit around so we decided to take Austin to the pool. We LOVE going to the pool. It is the perfect size for Austin and he loves walking around and watching the other kids. I thought it would be fun to take his life jacket so he could float and be more independent. I took him to the deeper part (2 1/2) feet and he wanted nothing to do with floating on his own. It was just the first time trying so I know he was a little nervous. After that he wanted to go back to where we sit and play and he very much wanted to take the jacket off!fruit snacks during break session! Daddy working on his tan!
hanging out on the edge before we have to go home for lunch...
The pool has been one of our favorite things to do this summer! I can't believe that next summer we will be taking two boys to the pool!! I can't wait!

No comments: