Monday, August 8, 2011

Let's Go Dash

Friday was the first day in a LONG time that the temperature was in the 80's!!! We decided that night to take Austin to the Dash game. The Dash is our local minor league baseball team. We haven't gone to a game yet this season so we decided that it was now or never since we don't know when the baby will arrive! Austin had a blast! He is such a boy! He loves all kinds of sports. Baseball, football, basketball,. soccer, it doesn't matter! That's my boy! I can't wait till he is old enough to play on a team! That will be so much fun!
Watching the game..
Doing cheers with Daddy..I wanted to go ahead and clear things up that David was not offering Austin beer! haha
Family picture..it may not have been super hot, but it was humid! Hence my super awesome hair!! I can't stand this picture of me, but it is the only family picture we got all night!
Austin lasted almost the entire game! We were there for 2 hours! I was so proud of him...oh and the Dash won! YAY!

No comments: