Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bubble Gun Fun

I know all of my five readers have wondered what happened to us!! The truth is, blogging takes work and I decided I was on vacation! Not from taking pictures of course, just from the act of putting it all together and retelling the story. Alas, I am back and ready to catch up!
Last week I saw this bubble gun on clearance at Target so I picked it up. I knew Austin would LOVE it. I was so right. After nap (and the most extreme heat) we took it on the back deck and let him have a ball. He got a little frustrated at times when he wasn't hitting the button just right, but all in all it was a success!
Having lots of fun with bubbles! So much cuteness!
That was so worth the $5.00 I spent! Yay Target!

No comments: