Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Hot out here

Today we needed to get out of the house. It was so hot today so we headed for the pool. We love the Tanglewood pool because Austin can stand up in the kiddie pool. I snapped a picture of the pool during the break session. It's really big and there is lots to do.snacking during the break session being silly
Mommy enjoying the cool water.
Daddy hanging out during break session
cuteness
Austin and Daddy playing in the pool
After the pool we grabbed some super yummy hot dogs at the bbq place. OMG! They are so good! I am not a big hot dog person, but I will be eating here every week now! We decided that this is another great summer tradition....pool and hot dogs! I am so glad Austin loves the pool so much....now if only we could go to the beach!

No comments: