On Friday we had a special treat for Austin. We took him to a indoor bounce house called Bounce U. I have heard great things about it and was super excited to take Austin. I thought it would be a great way to get some energy out before nap time. When we arrived at 10:45, they have the kids watch a little video about the rules. As you can see Austin is paying close attention. So cute!
Once we got inside the room, it was like Austin knew exactly what to do. He started running and climbing on everything. He had a HUGE smile on his face the whole time!
There were so many thing to climb and bounce on.
Nothing as fun as this giant slide. David was so excited when he found out that adults could go on it too! Austin had a blast. This was his favorite thing. He had a hard time climbing the stairs up the slide, but after a few times down with David he had no problem sliding down by himself!
Daddy and Austin were having so much fun on the slide that I decided that I wanted to try it out too!! WOW! SO MUCH FUN! I love this place!
Climbing my big ol' preggo self through the obstacle course! It looks like Austin is thinking "wow Mommy, can you make it?" ha!
Mommy and her pirate!
Big boy sliding all by himself!
This was seriously the most fun EVER! David said he was sure he had as much fun as Austin! We seriously can't wait to go back! I think this might be a weekly thing for the rest of the summer! Austin kept telling us he had fun at Goofy's house. I thought it was so cute! He kept calling the bounce house Goofy's house. He has told us everyday that he wants to go to Goofy's house. I love this boy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment