Friday we took Austin back to Bounce U since it was so successful last Friday. He had been asking to go back to Goofy's house and so had Austin. Haha. David really had fun and thought it would be great to make it a weekly tradition. I couldn't agree more. We are trying to make the summer as fun as possible for Austin and spend a lot of time with him before Asher gets here. Not that we won't still spend a lot of time with him, he will just have to share a lot of that time with his baby brother. So off to Goofy's house we go!
As soon as we get in, Austin takes off his shoes and heads right out to play. There is one part that has a rock climbing wall where he needs David's help. This is what him and David just climbed in this picture and then the slide down the wall. Austin LOVES it!
What Austin (and David) really love the most is the big slide. I have to admit, it is a LOT of fun!
I love this face!!
the rock wall
Austin going down the big slide all by himself.
Mommy going down the big slide all by herself!
slam dunk
Mommy showing off her basketball skills....and her basketball belly!
Daddy trying to be as cool as Mommy!
and the coolest of all....
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am pretty sure that David and I have just as much fun as Austin. We decided that this is for sure our
No comments:
Post a Comment