Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prefessional Photography

Yesterday we took Austin to play at the pool in Tanglewood Park. We got there about 30 minutes after the pool opened and it was already packed. We were able to snag ONE chair to at least put our stuff on. We ended up sitting next to a mom and her daughter. The daughter was 8 years old and he name is Kinsley. She was IN LOVE with Austin. She asked us if she could play with us in the pool. She stayed with us the whole time. She was so sweet and funny and Austin could not get enough of her! He wanted to do everything she did. She wants a baby brother so bad (her mom told me she asks for one everyday) and she played with Austin the ENTIRE time. It was amazing. That was the most relaxing time we have ever had at the pool!! I was so bummed that I forgot my phone AND camera, so this is the best picture (that says a lot for the other pictures where I am missing a head and the one of just water) that David the professional photographer could take with his phone! haha. Per Kinsley's request I gave her mom my phone number and told her to call me when they go back to the pool and we would try and join them. Kinsley wanted to come home with us which I thought was very sweet. Her mom said I would be sending her home after a day! We all know our kids better than anyone! ha! That sure was a wonderful 2 1/2 hours of bed rest!!

No comments: