We grilled out tonight chicken, corn and green beans. It was so yummy. After dinner we really wanted some yummy dessert. I told David if he went and got me chocolate chips that I would make cookies. Before I even finished the sentence he was back with a bag of Ghiradelli chocolate chips. I have never cooked with these and let me tell you, YUM! While the cookies were in the oven I decided to take some pictures of the cutest boy in the world.
so sweet
the famous "pirate" look
the laying down "pirate"
COOKIES!
Before I finished David ate three and a half cookies while Austin was eating one. I knew they were good because as soon as Austin took a bite he said "YUM" and rubbed his tummy. SO CUTE! They really were good. This is just the first batch. I made lots, which in this house means I made two days worth! We LOVE our cookies!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment