Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bubbles and Chalk

Austin loves blowing bubbles, so we bared the heat for a little bit and headed out front. I knew we wouldn't last too long (translation...I would not last too long) so I just brought out the bubbles and chalk. Austin wanted to blow bubbles for a little bit first..then he wanted me to blow bubbles so he could run around and catch them. He is so cute! I just love this boy!
Then my lungs gave out since there is such little room in there, and I let Austin go back to blowing bubbles.
Then we played with the chalk. We drew a sun
and Austin helped.
We also drew a moon, stars, a rainbow and some clouds.
Here is our finished product! haha. I thought it was too funny that he sat in all the chalk. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this cute tushie!

No comments: