Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ellie

Today we celebrated Ellie's 2nd birthday. It's crazy to think that she is 2! I remember when she was born, and now she is 2! It is amazing how time flies. Austin LOVES his girlfriend Ellie and was so excited to see her today! Erin had everything done so cute! I wish I had taken more pictures! Ellie and her cousin Tanner, who just turned 1 had a double party. The theme was ladybugs for her and bugs for him. So cute! Erin is very talented!
Birthday girl Ellie
Best friends!
catching bugs
eating a cupcake We stayed as long as we could. I hated that we had to be the first ones to leave. I was feeling pretty terrible today with lots of painful contractions. There was no way we could miss Ellie's party though. She is very special to us! Happy Birthday Ellie! We love you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys had fun! Ellie loves Austin! Thank you guys for coming and being a special part of our lives