Thursday, October 20, 2011

Maze Adventure

On Saturday our family met up with Erin and Ellie at the corn maze. We have done this before with Austin on his first Halloween, but it was Erin and Ellie's first time. We had so much fun taking the kids to play together. Austin and Ellie are just way too cute! The corn maze was challenging. They give you a paper that has punch outs on it. We only found two of the six. Oh well. At least there was corn! haha.
After the corn maze we took a tram ride..
then headed to the cow train. How cute are these two?!
My other cutie pie!
David went on the cow train with Austin. I did it the first year so he wanted a turn!
While everyone was on the cow train, Asher and I took pictures in the pumpkin patch!
Daddy and the Ash Man
My other pumpkin
After the pumpkin patch we came home and put our kid to work cleaning the grill so we could grill hamburgers! He is such a trooper! Gotta love child labor. I wonder if he does windows?
I don't think I can explain how much I love fall! It is my favorite time of year!!!

No comments: