Friday, October 28, 2011

Uncle Craig is Here!!

Saturday night, my brother from another mother came to visit all the way from California!! It was so awesome having him here! He was going to be staying with us until Wednesday! Not long enough for my taste, but I will take what I can get!
On our big day out, we took him to Salem to walk around a see the sights. He likes history so this was lots of fun to show him.
Here is a picture of all the boys in front of Salem College.
Me and my Bro There is a beautiful cemetery at Salem College that we walked around.
My cutie pie
Austin had to help Uncle Craig with the water pump.
After walking around Salem for awhile, we worked up an appetite. We headed downtown and ate at the local brewery.
Austin and Uncle Craig trying to decide what they want to eat for dinner.
Cuteness
I know the guys are hating me for posting this picture, but when you have a picture like this, you just can't keep it to yourself! Haha. At least they are doing this with beer...that helps their case a little bit....maybe not!
Austin started getting restless so we put him in Asher's car seat! haha. Just Kidding. It did distract him though.

I seriously had the best time with my brother and Austin LOVED having his Uncle Craig here! I can't wait till he comes back and hope he stays longer next time! He is the best brother a girl could ask for and a wonderful uncle!!

No comments: