This was the first time I have planned New Year's for our family. I wanted to have a fun night at home, just the four of us. The boys and I went and bought hats, noise makers and poppers. I also got a Happy New Year banner to put up. I wanted to keep it simple and fun!
After dinner, the festivities began! We put on our hats and got ready to PARTY!

We blasted some music and had a dance party!! Austin was SOOO into it. That's my boy, he loves to dance.

It's the cute New Year baby!!

My sweet boys!

David getting his dance on!

After our dance party, we made ice cream sundaes!!

Then we did poppers on the back deck.

Austin had fun with the streamers..

After all the partying, we snuggled in bed and watched a movie.

The boys didn't make it till midnight and David and I only made it by a hair! We were all so tired, but I have to say that this was one of my favorite ways to ring in the New Year! Here's to 2012...
No comments:
Post a Comment