Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Sweet Potato!!

I just want to worn you now that there is a cuteness overload to come! Anyway, tonight we went ahead and gave Asher his first taste of solids. I decided this time around that I was going to make my own baby food and started with sweet potatoes. I knew he was ready for solids when he kept trying to grab my fork while I was eating. He is very interested in what everyone is eating!!
How cute is this baby bullet? A Christmas gift for Mr. Asher from my family!
I went ahead and put him in the high chair and gave him a spoon to play with while I was heating up his food. I can't believe how grown up he looks! Look at that...he already knows how to feed himself and he hasn't even had his first bite yet!
Love this boy!!
The first bite was priceless! He made the cutest face ever and of course what went in came right back out! He did get some in though and he did open his mouth for more. I am grateful to have it all on video which is why I don't have the first bite on camera.
I am so excited for all of our future food adventures!
Bon Apetit!!

No comments: