Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Day of Surprises

Today was the last day of the boys four day weekend, so I decided to have a Mommy day with my boys full of surprises. I didn't tell them anything we were doing. It was so fun when we got into the turn lane to go down the street that Chuck E Cheese is on, Austin said, "we are either going to Chuck E Cheese or the bookstore." Ha! That kid cracks me up! They were both almost jumping out of their seats when we pulled into the parking lot of CEC! We were there for 1 1/2 playing and laughing and having so much fun!
 My heart








 When we got home from CEC, we had lunch and had a short quiet time. Then the Reich girls came to play! Another fun surprise for the boys....they also found out we were ALL going to dinner at Chick-fil-A!!! YAY!!


 The last surprise of the day...DOUGHNUTS!!!


They told me they had such a fun day and it was all I needed to put a smile on my face. I love my time with my babies. They grow up was too fast. I need to enjoy every moment of this! Oh happy day!

No comments: