Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day

It's no surprise that today was a snow day after yesterdays "blizzard." Austin couldn't wait to get bundled up and build a snowman. The snow was still too soft, so we had to build a lying down snowman!


 Asher wanted nothing to do with the snow, so we let him watch a movie in his crib while we worked on the snowman.

 Austin asked if I could get a carrot for his nose. I decided to grab some blueberries for the eyes, mouth and buttons. Some deer are going to have a feast tonight! How do I know? The picture above is of Austin footprints AND deer footprints! The deer footprints went across our driveway right up our walkway!
 This is what a NC snowman looks like!

 Austin decided he wanted to add legs.

 Our neighbors came over to ask if we wanted to go sledding, so while we were chatting, the kids decided to make some snow angels.
 Austin's first snow angel.
 David took Austin up to sled with the rest of the neighborhood kids. I love our neighborhood! Austin had never been sledding and was very hesitant at first, but he LOVED it!



 I was finally able to convince Asher to come out too and he couldn't wait to get on the sled!!
 These boys had a BLAST!!

 A few of the neighborhood kiddos.
Best snow day ever!! Later we are going to have some snow cream!! Yummy!

No comments: