I have so few pictures of my time with my family. This makes me a little sad that I didn't get to document our time, but happy that it was spent being fully enjoyed. I couldn't miss documenting our bowling excursion. Finding things to do in the cold can be limiting in our small town, so what do you do when the polar vortex is in full force...you bowl!
This was Asher's first time at the lanes and he was extra excited about everything. Time to pick out the perfect ball..
My dad should know better by now....I am going to catch you pretend bowling on film. I must try this out, because he did win the first game!
Helping Papi fill out all of our names.
Grandma helping Masher with his ball. He was so ready and kept saying "I do it!"
Grandma in action.
Sweet brother helping Asher with his ball.
go Dad!
Check out this form! He is a professional. I loved how he watched the ball all the way to the end with such intensity. He is just like his Daddy!
Grandma had secret sugar stashed in her purse. This is what a two year old looks like after half a bag of m&m's. Hotness!
and a 5 year old after the same amount of skittles.
Good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment