Since I am so behind for the month of December (I know right?) I thought I would group a few activities into one before the picture overload of Christmas. So what happened the remainder of December? Well, Austin had his Christmas program at school and was as adorable as usual. He is such a performer!
We celebrated Christmas with the Reich girls before they headed north for the holidays. How cute is this picture of all of them watching Frosty the Snowman! Well it lasted about as long as it took me to take the picture...them being still, not the cuteness!
We decided it was present time instead!!
Austin requested to take the training wheels off his bike. He was really excited about it. Daddy never let go, but we will keep practicing. For now, it's just too cold for bikes!
These are just a few of the things that I was able to snap with my camera. I have been enjoying the time with my boys (and wanting to pull my hair out while they are home all day every day,) but mostly enjoying. Up next, CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment