Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Date with Asher

Today my littlest one and I had a date while Daddy and Austin had a date of their own. We started off with lunch at none other than Chick fil a and then headed to the bowling ally. Asher loved bowling the last time we went when my parents were in town, so I was really excited to take him again. I had purchased a groupon for a two hour session for two with shoe rental. We were going to have some fun!




 We were having so much fun! We whizzed right through our first game and he was dancing and clapping and even cheering me on. What a sweet boy!

 It all went down hill from there. He rolled his first ball of the second game and then said "it's time to go." I told him it wasn't and that we could stay and have fun. He then decided at this point that it would be a great idea to throw himself on the floor and scream as loud as his two and a half year old self can scream. I felt like doing the same thing after wasting the money to bowl for two hours. 

 I scooped him up, called it a wash and we drowned our sorrows in doughnuts! Haha. Sprinkle doughnuts make everything better right?

 Happy doughnut face,
All in all it was such an amazing time with this sweet little baby boy! I love you Masher Man.

No comments: