Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gymnastics

On Thursday I took Asher to a local kiddie gym to try out a gymnastics class. We tagged along with Sara and Amanda to her class to try it out. I wasn't quite sure how he would do since he can be a little shy, but most of the class was child driven. 
They started out in a circle doing some stretches to music.
 Then they let the kids run free! Asher didn't know what he wanted to do first.
 Sorry this is out of focus, but he had a blast bouncing across the giant trampoline.
 His favorite part of the morning, the foam pit! He jumped in it at least a hundred times. He was so happy!
 swinging
I think someone needs to start gymnastics. It was so great to see him so happy. I love that he could have something that only he does like Austin has baseball and soccer. It's time.

No comments: