On Friday we took the boys to the lighthouse. We didn't know until we got there that Asher was too little to go in, but we made the best of it. David and Austin went up first, and then Austin and I. It was so beautiful and the weather was great.
It was so beautiful seeing all the palm trees growing alongside the pine trees.
Austin at the top of the lighthouse.
There were 167 steps. David and I both had issues with our legs shaking after we came down. It was crazy!
We walked over to the beach and enjoyed the sunshine.
Then we drove over to the marsh and went for a little stroll. It stressed me out a little bit that there was no railing. I could see my children falling in and having to retrieve them among the million tadpoles and sand crabs!
Checking it all out with Daddy very close by!















No comments:
Post a Comment